CBM is an exhibitor at the AGIR Days trade show 2019
CBM is a participant in the AGIR Days at the Greater Poitiers exhibition centre (Poitiers, France) on 26-27 June next. Come and meet our team on Booth no. 12!
This professional, friendly gathering attracts the main actors in public transport and mobility.
The Public Transport trade show
This year AGIR Days has suggested that participants focus together on the topic of everyday mobility, reflecting on new mobility offerings significantly influenced by new uses, digital solutions and electromobility.
Expert opinions, practical feedback, the views of policymakers, and more. All in all, some 700 professionals will be gathering here and meeting with policymakers seeking maximum practical insight into current public transport issues.
Action for everyday mobility
The 4,500 sq. m. exhibition hall will be accommodating 80 booths, including CBM’s. Alongside this, seven lectures will be taking place on topics firmly linked to realities on the ground:
- Electric vehicles: what is the state of play in 2019?
- Implementing and optimizing open data
- How can we move on from passenger information to MaaS?
- The key factors in successful car pooling
- What are the impacts of free travel on transport networks?
- How can mobility be adapted to local inhabitants in low-population density areas?
- OA/operators: how can a broader mobility competency be put in place?
Come and meet our team on Booth no. 12!
Our teams are available to present to visitors our expanding range of spare parts for coaches, buses and trams. Meet Henri Pavot, Sales Manager, and Jean-Marc Bourg, Sales Representative, on Booth no. 12.