In compliance with the provisions of the French General Data Protection Regulations (DGPS 2016/679), CBM informs users of the www.cbmcompany.com website:
Who is responsible for processing your data?
The data supplied to us by users via the forms on this website are subject to processing for which the responsible party is CBM, with a registered office at 1 rue du Vieil Hêtre – 72700 ROUILLON (France).
The company can be contacted by telephone on +33 (0) 2 43 24 76 92 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why are we collecting your data?
We collect your personal data on this website through various forms. We collect them for the following reasons:
- CONTACT FORM: The data in this form are collected in order to answer questions asked and to send the user requested information to the email address or telephone number supplied in the form.
- NEWSLETTER REGISTRATION FORM: The data in this form are collected for the purpose of registering the user for the company’s newsletter, through which he or she will receive information on the company’s offers, promotions, products and activities. Once registered, the user will receive an email confirming his or her registration to the newsletter.
- USER ACCOUNT FORM: The data on this form are collected in order to manage and process purchases made by the user. Only a registered user is able to make purchases on the site. Once registered, the user will be able to access the website using his or her user name and password in order to make purchases, but also to consult his or her order history, etc. This form also allows the user to register for the company’s newsletter, through which he or she receives information on the company’s offers, promotions, products, activities etc.
- EMAIL: If the user contacts us via the email address provided on this website, his or her data will be processed in order to answer questions asked and to send him or her requested information via the email address with which he or she has contacted us.
How long do we store your data?
The CBM Group will store your personal data only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. The criteria we use to determine the time limit for the storage of your personal data are as follows:
– The CBM Group will store your personal data in a form that allows you to be identified throughout our contractual relationship;
– If you contact us to make a request, we keep your personal data for as long as necessary to process your request;
– If you create an account, we keep your data until you ask us to delete it or after a period of inactivity.
However, your personal data may be stored for longer periods in so far as they are required to comply with specific legal obligations or applicable legal limitation periods.
Beyond the storage periods mentioned above, your personal data will either be securely deleted from all CBM databases or rendered anonymous.
Do we use your data for profiling purposes?
The data supplied by the user will not be used for automated decision making or profiling purposes.
What is the lawful basis for processing your data?
User consent is the lawful basis for processing your data. This consent is given when the user accepts our privacy statement or when he or she sends an email to the email address provided on the website.
The user must complete the fields marked with an * in order to send us forms.
Who do we disclose your data to?
We never disclose your data to third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
Which third parties provide services on this website?
For development purposes, this website uses the following service providers:
Hosting: The servers on which our website is hosted are located in the EU. They use the TLS 1.2 protocol, which communicates data through an encrypted channel.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
The user has the following rights:
- the right to access their personal data;
- the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data;
- the right to request their erasure, in particular in the event that they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- the right to restrict processing, in which case they will only be stored for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the right to request data portability.
- On grounds relating to his or her particular situation, the user may object to the processing of his or her personal data and CBM must stop processing them unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The user has the right to withdraw consent at any time
The user may exercise his or her rights by emailing the following address email@example.com or by post to the postal address: 1 rue du Vieil Hêtre – 72700 ROUILLON (France), attaching a photocopy of his or her identity card and specifying the right he or she wishes to exercise.
CBM has taken all the necessary security measures to guarantee privacy during the storage and processing of personal data, but also to prevent access by unauthorised third parties.