General conditions of use
All access and/or use of the website www.cbmcompany.com implies the acceptance and respect of the terms of these conditions and their unconditional acceptance. They therefore constitute a contract between CBM and the user.
In the event that the user does not wish to accept all or part of these general conditions, he/she will be asked to abandon all use of the service.
General Conditions of Use
In accordance with the provisions of articles 6-III and 19 of the French Confidence in the Digital Economy Act, we inform you that this website is the property of CBM as the publisher of the website www.cbmcompany.com
Head office: 16 – 18 rue Offenbach – ZAC de l’Oseraie – 72000 LE MANS – France
Telephone: +33 (0)2 43 24 76 92
Publication Manager: Robert Khanoyan
Managing editor: Robert Khanoyan
Photo credits: Stéphane Leroy
This website is optimised for a screen resolution of 1024×780 and 5th generation browsers.
Access to the service
The service is accessible for free to any user with Internet access. All costs resulting from the access to the service, whether they be material, software or Internet access fees, are exclusively at the expense of the user. He/she alone is responsible for the proper operation of his/her computing equipment as well as his/her internet access.
CBM implements all reasonable means available in order to ensure good quality access to the service, but has no obligation to do so.
CBM cannot, additionally, be held responsible for any malfunctioning of the network or servers or any other event beyond reasonable control, which prevents or reduces access to the service.
CBM reserves the right to interrupt, temporarily suspend or modify with no prior notice the access to all or part of the service, in order to ensure maintenance, or for any other reason, with the interruption providing no grounds for any obligation or compensation.
CBM informs users of this website that the majority of featured information and data is protected by the legal provisions regarding rights of intellectual property.
The protected information and data appearing on this website is the property or CBM or a third party having authorised CBM to use it.
Any representation, reproduction, use, adaptation or modification in full or in part as well as any partial use of this information and data is prohibited without the explicit and prior authorisation of CBM. The non-compliance of this prohibition could lead to the website user’s civil and criminal liability particularly under the provisions of article L335-2 of the French Intellectual Property Code regarding forgery punishable by three years in prison and a fine of 300,000 Euro.
>Protection of your personal data
To respect the privacy of its users, CBM undertakes to ensure the collection and processing of personal information on this website is carried out in accordance with French Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, files and freedoms, known as the “Loi Informatique et Libertés”.
In accordance with Article 34 of the “Loi Informatique et Libertés”, CBM guarantees the user the rights of access, correction and notation of personal data. The user may exercise this right:
By completing the contact form on the www.cbmcompany.com website or by sending us a letter to the following address: 16 – 18 rue Offenbach – ZAC de l’Oseraie – 72000 LE MANS – France
The website offers users the option of subscribing to a newsletter in order to receive by email the latest news and offers on the CBM brand.
It is free to subscribe to this newsletter. To do so, the user provides CBM with a limited amount of personal information.
Some information is essential to provide services under optimal conditions and is therefore mandatory. These data are collected by CBM and recorded in electronic format.
Data collection enables CBM to adopt an individual user management approach and thereby offer them the possibility to target their needs. Based on these completed forms and the information obtained from them, users consent to the possible creation of a file.
These data shall remain strictly confidential, unless expressly authorized by the Internet user, or in very specific circumstances, such as when their disclosure is necessary for the identification, arrest or prosecution of any individual likely to prejudice or harm CBM or any other person, that is, when CBM is legally obliged to do so.
The website also includes share links that enable users to share the website content or offers with one of their contacts, or to receive a reminder by e-mail of an offer likely to interest them.
The use of these two services requires the user to provide the website with their e-mail address. However, and unless otherwise agreed by the user, this email address shall not be stored by the website and shall only be used for the service in question.
> General Data Protection Regulations
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) entered into force on 25 May 2018. They set out the principles to be respected when collecting, processing and retaining personal data. It also guarantees the rights of the persons concerned.
Our www.cbmcompany.com website contains several forms designed to collect user data.
The purpose of data collection is to create a management file for prospects and customers of our company, CBM Company. Our file is used and optimized for statistical purposes, to contact and offer our content to people who want it.
A. The information we collect
1. Information collected automatically:
- Your IP address
- The device and web browser you are using
- The date and time of your visit to our website, as well as how you use it and access its content
- Your purchase and payment history (if applicable)
2. Information you provide:
We request and collect the following personal information about you when you wish to use our services.
- Your account information: when you register to create a user account (CBM account), we need specific items of personal information including your first name, last name, company name, telephone number and email address in order to send you personalized offers and payment information (such as payment card or bank account information).
- Contact form: when you contact us for information/a quote, we need certain personal information such as your first name, last name, company name, telephone number and email address in order to provide you with an answer.
- Information for subscribing to our newsletter: when you subscribe to our newsletter, we need your email address to send you our offers.
B. How do we use the information we collect?
1. To answer your questions
- When you contact us via our contact form we collect your data in order to answer your request for information or a quote.
2. To provide, customize and improve our website and marketing advertisements
- Maintain, improve and administer our website
- Inform you of products and services that may be of interest to you
- To send you offers
- Improve or personalize your online experience, our services and the way we communicate with you
- Identify and avoid fraudulent uses;
- Improve the security of our network and information systems
- To better understand how our visitors use our website, and to determine the effectiveness of our advertising and advertising campaigns.
C. How do we protect your data?
1. Who has access to your information?
- Your personal data shall not be provided or disclosed to other third party services.
- We limit access to your information to employees or subcontractors who need to use it. They are obliged to protect your data and to keep them confidential.
2. Technical protection measures:
We implement physical and electronic safeguards and procedures to help us maintain the confidentiality of your personal information. For example, we use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology.
D. Other information
Google Analytics and Google Adwords
Some of our tools use Google Analytics and Google Adwords. The use of Google Analytics and Google Adwords is subject to Google privacy policies, AdWords terms and conditions and Google Analytics terms and conditions.
1. Managing your information
You may access and update some of your information through your CBM Company account settings
- You may at any time correct any information concerning you that is inaccurate or incomplete via the contact form on our www.cbmcompany.com website
- You have the right to ask us to delete your personal information via the contact form on our www.cbmcompany.com website
2. Data retention
- After deleting your account or requesting the deletion of your information, your data is permanently deleted except for those that may allow CBM Company to prove that it has fulfilled its legal or contractual obligations. The data retained in this way shall be kept for a period of one year and shall not be used for any purpose during that period.
- Objection to and deletion of data:
When your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may, at any time, ask us to stop processing your data by sending us a message via the contact form on our www.cbmcompany.com website or by changing your CBM Company account settings.
- You can terminate your account at any time by notifying us via the contact form on our www.cbmcompany.com website and subject to the general conditions of use and sale of your subscription.
- Data breach notification within 72 hours
In the event of a violation or suspected violation of personal data, CBM Company and its subcontractors shall notify the French National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL) 72 hours at the latest after the breach is brought to its attention.
CBM Company reserves the right to modify this Data Protection Policy at any time. In the event of a substantial change, such as the introduction of a new purpose, CBM Company shall provide information on this new purpose in advance of any such change.
F. Our Personal Data Protection officer
Our Personal Data Protection (PDP) officer is available to answer your questions. You may contact our PDP officer via the contact form on our www.cbmcompany.com website
The configuration of your web browser informs you of the presence of cookies and the possibility to refuse them in accordance with the process described at the following address: www.cnil.fr
We retain the data on connections to our website, this is for statistical analysis purposes. By using this website, you explicitly consent to the processing of your data under the conditions and for the purposes described above.
If www.cbmcompany.com proposes hypertext links to websites published and/or managed by a third party, insofar as no there is no control over these external resources, the user recognises that CBM does not assume any responsibility regarding the availability of these resources, and cannot be held responsible for their content.
The liability of CBM cannot be incurred in the event of force majeure or circumstances beyond its control.
Progression of this contract
CBM reserves the right to modify the terms, conditions and notices of this contract at any time.
The user is also advised to regularly consult the latest version of the General Terms and Conditions available on the www.cbmcompany.com website
Duration and termination
This contract is concluded for an indefinite length from the use of the service by the user.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The rules of law, applicable to the content and to data transfers on and related to the website, are determined by French law.
In the event of litigation, where an amicable agreement cannot be reached, only the French courts under the jurisdiction of the LE MANS court of appeals shall be competent.